|Location: Leeds||Salary: £15 - £19.87 per hour|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Dominic Martin|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Junior Analyst looking to fast-track their career to the next level with one of the world's leading Medical Device manufacturing companies! The organisation is known throughout the world for its ground breaking products, they help save the lives of millions and improve the well-being of others! Could you see yourself being a part of an organisation that's globally recognised for saving the lives of millions?
You as the Junior Analyst will be required to, and will be responsible for taking Excel data reports and generating the data into charts, information, and create PowerPoint slides, where you may be asked to present your research to members of the management team.
On offer is:
* An initial 6 month contract, highly likely for the contract to be extended
* An hourly rate up to £19.87 per hour
* The option of using my clients latest modern facilities, there's a gym and canteen on-site
* The opportunity to fast-track your career with one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical Devices & Pharmaceutical products, they're one of the best recognised companies in the industry!
Junior Analyst Duties & Responsibilities
* Take Excel data reports and generate charts and information, and create PowerPoint slides for management review
* You will be required to track specified teams workload and check what work has been completed to-date
* Manage data and enter data on the system with the highest accuracy
* You will be assigned daily/weekly tasks and ad hoc tasks to complete
Job Specific Skills & Experience for the Junior Analyst position:
* Related degree or similar qualification in: Administration, Business or relevant to the analysis of data
* Previous experience analysing data in a large manufacturing organisation
* Previous experience in Medical, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical industry would be beneficial
* Intermediate skills in MS Office package, specifically: MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Outlook
* The ability to work on tasks independently
* Strong communication skills with all levels of the business
* Organised, attention to detail and accurate data input skills are essential
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognised organisation, one of the top 3 global leaders in the manufacture of Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceutical products, operating in most healthcare and medical related industries! They're offering the chance for a Junior Analyst to join them on an initial 3 month contract basis with views for extensions! They're offering up to £19.87 per hour for the position and will be based at one of their leading sites in Leeds!
How to apply:
To discuss progressing your application for the position please apply for the role online and Dominic Martin at Gold Group Ltd will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the next steps of your application.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.