|Location: Horsham||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Junior Office Administrator
Junior Office Administrator required by a growing bespoke Brick supplier, based in Horsham. The Junior Office Administrator will join the Sales Support and Logistics department as part of a small team supporting sales team including the Managing Director. You will be responsible for successfully completing a wide variety of administrative tasks which will require demonstratable skills in IT and communication in order to fully support the business.
Key responsibilities of the Junior Office Administrator are:
- Responsible for projects from Quotation stage to completion, supporting the Sales Representatives.
- Liaising with suppliers and placing orders for materials.
- Co-ordinating deliveries from manufacturer to site, liaising with manufacturers and site managers.
- Planning for haulage.
- Ensuring competitive haulage rates are secured.
- Scheduling and tracking of orders, updating promptly and efficiently.
- Booking in goods and ensuring deliveries are made on time.
- Ensuring correct pricing and discounts are duly applied to our CRM system.
The basic skills required of the Junior Office Administrator are:
- Logistics, haulage, and CRM experience preferable but not essential.
- Accuracy at every level and attention to detail important, along with good communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- The ability to work as part of a team is essential, with the ability to work unsupervised when required.
- Confidential and pro-active approach.
- Good Word/Excel & MS Outlook skills.
- General office administration duties, assisting colleagues whenever necessary.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Office Administrator to grow and develop their skills and forge a robust career. Please get in touch or hit apply right away if you have the right skills and attitude for this role.
ll be linked to personal performance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.