|Location: Glasgow||Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Junior Project Controller
Glasgow - Hybrid Working
£30,000 - £36,000 + additional benefits incl. 25 days holiday, share options, hybrid working
Junior Project Controller needed for an established defence & engineering organisation in Glasgow.
What the role of the Junior Project Controller entails:
Some of the main duties of the Junior Project Controller will include:
- Collating programme performance metrics from various data sources to report against cost, schedule, milestone delivery and other KPIs
- Trend analysis of programme KPIs and deep dive activity to enrich programme performance information
- Presenting programme performance data and analysis to the Senior Project Manager or Control Account Manager, advising root cause analysis and recommended actions to correct programme performance issues
- Providing support to the Project Manager to manage cost, schedule and quality with associated data and metrics where required
- Providing support to the monthly EAC (Estimate at Complete) and resource profiling processes
- Supporting the management of risk and opportunity activity where required
What experience you need to be the successful Junior Project Controller:
- A good understanding of Project Controls processes including Project Reporting, Cost Management, Scheduling, Risk & Opportunity Management and Baseline Change Management
- Experience in using Project Controls toolsets for reporting such as Tableau
- Ability to interpret and analyse multiple data sources of management information and present to senior stakeholders
- Experience in problem solving including root cause analysis to support effective programme issue resolution
In order to be eligible for this role you will need to undergo Security Clearance Background Checks that require you to be a UK resident and UK passport holder.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Project Controller to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.