|Location: Northampton||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Brogan McPake|
Junior Site Engineer - Highways
Permanent - Immediate start - Attractive salary and package!
Are you a Grad or Junior Site Engineer looking for a role with a fantastic highways company, that will help you to develop and progress your career? Then I'd like to hear from you ASAP!
As Junior Site Engineer, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Set out and level the site using GPS and Leica systems
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Quality checks
- Assisting with co-ordinating of site engineering works
- Produce As-built drawings
- General site duties
- Health, Safety & Environmental knowledge
- Attend site meetings and report on progress
Key requirements of the Junior Site Engineer role:
- Degree or similar in Civil Engineering / Construction
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Previous experience within highways, civils, construction or similar
- Experience of autocad, Leica total stations and GPS equipment (desirable)
- CSCS (preferred)
If you have the relevant Civil Engineering knowledge and experience required, please send your CV
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.