|Location: Brighton||Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 20 days ago|
Junior Software Test Analyst
Brighton, East Sussex
Junior Software Test Analyst needed for a leading organisation based in Brighton, East Sussex who are looking to employ a Junior Software Test Analyst with experience of manual software testing, case management or workflow-based systems, creation of test plans and test cases such as qMerty, Azure Test plans or similar, and working in an Agile/Scrum project team.
The successful Junior Software Test Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £25,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the Junior Software Test Analyst will include:
* Review and static testing of user stories, architectural designs, and other technical documentation.
* Creation of simple test plans.
* Creation of test suites and test cases using existing manual test tools.
* Creation of comprehensive test data ahead of test execution.
* Creation of simple test schedules.
* Defect identification and reporting, working with developers and product owners to ensure that defects are fixed and retested.
* Regression testing.
* Self-development and desire to gain breadth and depth of testing experience.
In order to be the successful Junior Software Test Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Experience with case management or workflow-based systems.
* Able to read and interpret requirements and technical documentation, identify any discrepancies, and provide feedback.
* Creation of test plans and test cases using test tools such as qMetry, Azure Test Plans or similar.
* Creation of appropriate test data for test execution.
* Able to create test schedules.
* Test execution both from pre-defined tests and exploratory testing.
* Creation of defects resulting from executed tests, providing enough information so that they can be fixed and re-tested.
* Able to provide measurable feedback on test progress.
* Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum project team.
* Experience of different types of testing such as event-based processing, boundary value analysis, data centric testing and regression testing.
* Good verbal and written communication skills - able to constructively discuss and resolve defects and queries with developers, product owners and other stakeholders.
* Familiar with MSOffice tools - Word, Excel, Outlook.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Software Test Analyst to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.