|Location: Bristol||Salary: £32000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Defence, Engineering, Safety||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Junior Safety Engineer.
£32,000 - £50,000 + Bonus, Bupa, Pension, 25 days Holiday, Career development plan, Life insurance etc.
This client is a highly successful and professional Consultancy in a range of Engineering domains, they work with customers in Defence, Rail, Aerospace, Automotive, Clean Energy and Nuclear Power.
This particular role is to join the Defence team working on Weapons Safety Engineering.
Successful candidates will work with clients (both direct to MoD and major Industrial Partners) to provide weapons safety support throughout the lifecycle of their systems, from concept through to disposal.
The majority of the work is focused on providing assurance that defence systems are safe to introduce into and also remain in service, in line with strict regulatory and legal requirements.
- You should have a degree in a relevant discipline OR prior experience of working in Weapons or an OME Safety role
- You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of Weapon / OME safety across the range of defence sectors (Land, Sea and Air).
- An understanding or appreciation of DSA02.OME, DSA02.DLSR, DSA02.DRM, Military Aviation Authority regs, Def Stan 07‑085 and POSMS would be highly desirable.
- Have or be capable of obtaining Security Clearance (UK Passport holder)
Other highly desirable but non-essential areas:
- Weapon platform integration.
- Safety Case development.
- ISA Experience.
- Previous experience in a Consulting environment.
- Chartered Status.
- Be capable of obtaining DV clearance.
If this role sounds of interest and you are a UK Passport Holder please get in touch today to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.