|Location: Wadebridge||Salary: Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 15 days ago|
£20,000 + Overtime
Travel to various sites across the country will be required - All travel, accommodation provided as well as food allowance
Days - Monday to Friday
Labourer needed to join an existing team and assist with the installation of PV systems, together with operations and maintenance on various sites throughout the country. The role will require knowledge and experience of working on construction sites and the ability to work intensely for certain periods of time anywhere in the country.
- OTE - £20,000 + Overtime
- 40 hours per week
- Lots of training and development opportunities available
- Use of Company Van to travel to site
- Previous experience general construction.
- Methodical, accurate and process focused approach to tasks.
- Flexibility to work throughout the UK, including evenings and weekends.
- Driving Licence.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous solar PV installation experience.
- Telehandler ticket
- MEWP 3a & 3b ticket
- Working at heights
- Manual handling
- Level 2 Health and Safety in the workplace
- CSCS card
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.