|Location: Luxembourg||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Lead Engineer - Electro-Mechanical
Candidates should have have demonstrated experience developing space flight hardware, and you are excited to work alongside engineers who will draw on your experience. You have demonstrated experience in engineering management, overseeing technical development, integration, testing, and manufacturing of a space-proven system. You have experience working on electro-mechanical systems designed for the space environment.
In your role you will undertake the company's engineering projects, and plan them according to client requirements.
The Lead Engineer will be in charge of establishing and controlling the design process within the engineering team. The Lead Engineer will also oversee system design to ensure that it is in-line with board and customer expectations. This person will work closely with the Systems Engineer and the PA/QA Engineer to ensure that materials, mechanical parts, electrical components and processes used are compliant with both quality and product requirements.
The Lead Engineer will spend individual time with each engineer to provide inspired leadership and encouragement, and suggest areas of technical improvement.
- Master's degree in an engineering discipline
- Demonstrated experience managing the development of space flight hardware, ideally an electro-mechanical system, or system with electro-mechanical parts
- Demonstrated ability to work hard, under demanding schedule
- Knowledge of ESA ECSS quality standards or NASA quality standards
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a design, quality assurance, manufacturing, or test engineering role
Preferred skills and experience:
- Technical leadership
- Developed of precise mechanisms for terrestrial and/or space applications
- Experience in the field of robotics
- Experience in CAD design
- Software Expertise: Inventor, SolidWorks, Ansys, Matlab, Word, Excel
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.