|Location: Manila||Salary: US$20000 - US$23000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Gautam Raval|
FTTH Lead Designer - PHP85,000 - PHP95,000 per month
I am recruiting for a FTTH Lead Designer for my client who is a global company focused on building stronger connections through network infrastructure solutions and are embarking on a three year + program of work, rolling out a Fiber to the Home Network (FTTH) ODN Turnkey Solution in the Philippines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced FTTH Lead Designer who has previously led and managed design teams in FTTH technology.
As a FTTH Lead Designer you will be working from home in these current times, but as lockdown uplifts this role will be based in Manila and you need to be a Filipino national.
As a FTTH Lead Designer you will receive the following benefits
- Statutory Contributions
- Statutory 13th Month
- Basic medical insurance
- 12 days Annual Leave
- 12 days Sick Leave
FTTH Lead Designer Responsibilities
- Lead a team of up to 15-20 FTTH designers
- Oversee and perform FTTH/ODN network planning for the creation of High Level & Low-Level Designs.
- Prepare design / survey pack documentation, including fibre drawings, optical calculations and detailed BOM.
- Conduct and drive Design related meetings with internal and customer teams
FTTH Lead Designer Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline.
- Previously led and managed a Design teams in FTTH technology
- 10+ years of experience in FTTH/ODN planning and design (high & low-level designs)
- FTTH/ODN site survey experience
- Able to consistently create good quality High Level Designs, given an area and applicable design rules.
- Able to create Low Level Designs to a high degree of quality and accuracy, including splicing diagrams, Bill of Materials and optical budget calculations.
- Able to quickly learn and proficiently use new software and tools required to perform design tasks.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD software.
- Availability to travel to from CommScope office to survey and construction site locations in other areas of the Philippines, as directed and required
- Experience managing design teams, directing the allocation of work to the design teams, managing their efforts, making sure they are on track and delivering on time
- Doing status reporting on behalf of the design team work load
- Reviewing and approving designs after being completed by the design staff
- Ability to manage and coach design resources
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to liaise with client and deployment managers
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.