|Location: Portsmouth||Salary: £45000 - £57000 per annum + + package|
|Sector: Engineering, Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
Title : Lead Project Controller
Location : Portsmouth (Hybrid)
Salary : £57,000 + package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Project Controller to join a leading multinational engineering business renowned for delivering complex engineering projects.
The Lead Project Controller will join an established team based in Portsmouth and will be responsible for working closely with the Project Director and Project Managers and playing a key role in managing the project controls for complex projects
- You will be responsible for performing advanced project reporting and scheduling to ensure efficient project management.
- You will lead the PM&C processes for a small project or a work package within a larger project. Your role involves ensuring that customer/user needs are continuously met, and financial and other benefits are achieved.
- Identify, assess, and manage risks to ensure the project's success.
- Apply suitable project management and control methods and tools, whether predictive (plan-driven) or adaptive (iterative/agile).
- Collaborate with stakeholders to agree on PM&C approaches, prepare realistic project plans (including quality, risk, and communications plans), and track activities against the project schedule. Manage stakeholder involvement as needed.
- Combine insights from multiple sources, including third-party experts, to provide coherent advice that aligns with organizational objectives.
- Collaborate with the Type 26 data quality team to implement and monitor applicable Bill of Material metrics. Conduct remedial activities, if required, to ensure the integrity of the Bill of Material and associated data.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge and understanding of PM&C policies, processes, procedures, and systems. Demonstrate experience in one or more PM&C tools, techniques, and practices.
- Demonstrate PM&C experience in a professional capacity. Showcase specialist skills to ensure procedures are followed and the ability to define standards for others to follow. Guide others in the application of PM&C processes.
- Have a good knowledge and experience of PM governance and assurance processes, such as Integrated Baseline Reviews.
- Experience in influencing and building relationships with stakeholders, both inside and outside the company.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team and be part of a globally recognized engineering business that embraces innovation, fosters professional growth, and offers exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects. This is a hybrid opportunity split between site a couple of days per week and remote working.
- Starting salary of between £45-57,000 per annum
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- Hybrid working
- Plus other great benefits
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 65085.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.