|Location: Bristol, Bristol, England||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 10 days ago|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Project Controls Manager to join an award winning consultancy, a leading name in the construction industry on a major infrastructure project.
The Lead Project Controls Manager will join a growing project controls team who are involved in the delivery of a notable, complex scheme in the South West. They will be responsible for playing a key role in the leading and developing the project controls function in the South West.
The Lead Project Controls Manager will be provided a hybrid working week, splitting their time between homeworking and weekly site visits. They will be responsible for the following;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining project schedules / plans for the project controls team
- The timely and accurate maintenance of the Integrated Work Schedule (IWS) in adherence with their clients processes, management of Level 3 (contract) schedules, and provision of time-related data and analysis
- Support the Planning Manager and/or PCM in the implementation and maintenance of Project Controls processes for Scheduling, including the production of monthly reports, through the provision of intelligent information and analysis;
- Collaborate with other Disciplines of Project Controls, as well as other Project Support Functions, to help deliver Project goals
- Maintain an awareness of schedule interfaces with other Programmes and their potential impact
The Lead Project Controls Manager will have experience in all aspects of project controls. They will join an award winning organization who provide industry leading training and development. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following.
- Basic salary of up to £85,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,500
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950410.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.