|Location: Coventry||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 7 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lead Risk Manager to join an award winning construction consultancy on a major multi-billion pound framework. Based in Coventry the Lead Risk Manager will join a dynamic organization who are highly regarded for their expertise in delivering major complex schemes across the UK and internationally.
The Lead Risk Manager will have proven construction industry knowledge and an in depth understanding of risk, as well as a broader appreciation of project controls. They must be a forward thinking individual with experience of working with multidisciplinary teams and strong decision making capabilities and have highly developed communication and client management skills.
This is a hands-on role and, although support will be available, the successful candidate is required to be self-motivated and to achieve deliverables and objectives with minimal supervision. To be considered for this opportunity the Lead Risk Manager will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- Good knowledge of construction project lifecycles
- Experience working on complex engineering projects
- Expert user of risk modelling software
- Strong communicator at all levels, being able to lead workshops, extract information from the project team and present to senior management
- Has experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders with competing interests
- Has the ability to translate and distil complex data and information into clear and engaging messages and reports
- Able to deliver high quality work in challenging timeframes
- Possess excellent organisational, planning and proactive time management skills
On offer is a competitive salary of up to circa £90,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package which includes a £7,000 annual car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible benefits scheme and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 950669.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.