|Location: Bristol||Salary: £55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
MULTIPLE ROLES WITH THE SAME COMPANY
Safety Engineers and Safety Leaders Required
Location: South West UK with Hybrid work setup.
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 + Excellent Benefits Package (dependant on role)
Are you ready to take your career to new heights in the dynamic world of aerospace and defence?
We're recruiting multiple Safety Engineering and Safety Leader roles for a huge Aerospace and Defence company in the UK, and we're looking for people at various levels to join the growing team at this busy time.
If you have a background in the UK defence or aerospace industry and a passion for ensuring safety in complex systems, we want to hear from you ASAP.
As a Safety Engineer or Safety Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Undertaking the development of Programme System Safety artifacts and associated documentation in accordance with MoD Safety Policy, Defence Standard 00-056, and associated international standards.
- Developing, maintaining, and updating Safety Management Plans.
- Conducting Safety Assessments for Safety-Related data and Information Systems and applying appropriate Software Safety techniques.
- Utilizing Hazard Identification and Analysis techniques, including Functional Failure Analysis, Structured What If Technique (SWIFT), and more.
- Managing Hazard Logs using tools such as CASSANDRA or other Hazard Log tools.
- Preparing Safety Cases and Safety Case Reports for Products and Services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A background in the UK defence or aerospace industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in developing System Safety documentation.
- Familiarity with MoD Safety Policy, Defence Standard 00-056, and international safety standards.
- Strong understanding of Safety Management Plans and Safety Assessments.
- Proficiency in Hazard Identification and Analysis techniques.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Leadership skills are required for the senior roles.
We offer a competitive salary range of £50,000 - £70,000, depending on your experience and the role you are selected for.
In addition, we provide an excellent benefits package, including but not limited to:
23 days plus UK public holidays and a Winter Break between Christmas and New Year!
Pension Plan with 10% employer contribution
Company paid BUPA Medical Plan
Short Term Sickness: 100% pay for the first 26 weeks
Long Term Sickness: 66.67% of annual salary from 27th week
6x annual salary life insurance
Learning Together Programme to support your ongoing personal and career development
Access to Well Being Programs, tool and incentives
If you're ready to make a significant impact in the aerospace and defence industry and meet the qualifications for any of these exciting roles, please submit your resume .
We look forward to reviewing your application.
Join our team and contribute to the safety and success of the aerospace and defence sector in the UK.
Take the next step in your career and be part of something big!
Please get in touch to apply today…..
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.