|Location: Crawley||Salary: £55000 - £63000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Lead Software Engineer
Lead Software Engineer needed for a leading medical devices organisation based in Crawley to join a growing software team. The Lead Software Engineer will have experience of full stack development and will apply their knowledge, skills, and abilities, using appropriate technologies to deliver features as guided by System Architecture, platform and technical leadership.
The successful Lead Software Engineer would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. It would be a bonus if you already have experience of team management, however this is not essential.
This role is available with a hybrid working pattern, with a minimum of 2 days in the office required per week.
Some of the main duties of the Lead Software Engineer will include:
- Lead the software developers' delivery execution
- collaborate with physicists, product and project managers, and verification & validation professionals,
- problem solving using a pragmatic and holistic approach
- effectively communicate with different stakeholders and be an advocate in driving a quality mindset
- Provide technical leadership and lead the execution of software delivery within an agile environment
What experience you need to be the successful Lead Software Engineer:
- OO design principles, data structures and database concepts
- Full stack development using Java, .NET platform (C#, .NET Core)
- Relational database: SQL
- Experience of CI/CD
- Understanding and experience of Agile.
- Knowledge and understanding of software engineering disciplines, practices, and techniques.
- Understanding and experience of the overall SDLC for application development
- Degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Software Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.