|Location: Hampshire, England||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Aaron Stone|
Lead Systems Engineer
Lead Systems Engineer required to join the IT function for a globally leading Defence / Aerospace company based in Hampshire. The Lead System Engineer will be involved with delivering innovative solutions to challenging customer problems. As well assisting with qualification and new design for the customer. The Lead Systems Engineer will engage directly with the customers to capture business requirements and help transform these through analysis and design into system solutions.
The Lead Systems Engineer will energise the team throughout the engineering lifecycle to ensure the successful and focused delivery of solutions which acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
The successful candidate will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £60,000 per annum
* Contributed pension
* Performance bonus
* Every other Friday off work
* And many more.
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Proven experience in complex system design, integration and test, performance analysis, particularly in the commercial IT domain
* Requirements Definition
* Product Owner
* Business and Systems Analysis
* Complete understanding and wide application of technical principles, theories and concepts, in the field.
* General knowledge of other related disciplines.
* Proven ability to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
* Proven ability to provide solutions which are imaginative, thorough, and practicable, and consistent with organisation objectives.
* Proven ability to deliver solutions to cost and schedule.
* Technical confidence in a customer facing/consultation role.
* Ability to investigate operational issues, diagnose cause of the defect and recommend appropriate corrective action.
* Ability to create clear and effective reports suitable for customer acceptance, including problem identification and diagnosis
* Experience with Agile lifecycles and the Product Owner role
* Experience with Model Based Engineering such as UML and SysML
* Experience with Enterprise Architect (EA)
* Experience with Quality Centre
* Experience with JIRA
* Experience of modelling
Familiarity with any of the following would be an advantage:
* Windows (NT/2003/7/2008)
* UNIX OS
* Oracle Databases
Candidates applying MUST be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!