|Location: Berkshire||Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms, Client Delivery, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Olly Nixon|
Lead Technical Architect
Lead Technical Architect required for a multinational digital security organisation based in Berkshire. This is a unique and diverse role which will be most suited to someone who possesses a technical IT operational background with a customer focused attitude and experience in project management.
The Lead Technical Architect is a customer facing role, concentrating on building robust relationships, providing technical advice and solutions with some sales support to a rapidly growing client base.
The successful Lead Technical Architect will be organised, analytical and must be able to adapt to working in a team environment, handling multiple priorities in order to provide the required solutions to protect customer data, intellectual property and provide secure access.
Some of the main duties of the Lead Technical Architect will include:
- Monitor the opportunities pipeline and take pro-active actions to ensure the Delivery team is prepared and skilled to successful projects in the EMEA area.
- Pro-actively adapt existing offers and propose new services to fit business needs and expectations
- Responsible for securing revenue opportunities, in close collaboration with the Delivery team
- Contribute with CPL Pre-Sales to the initial design of the solution proposed to the customer. Validate final design in order to have it endorsed by PS team for delivery.
- Determine the appropriate service offerings for each opportunity in line with budget and scope.
- Assist sales team during opportunity assessment and proposal phases of the service delivery process, particularly as it relates to deployment approach, timeline and deliverables.
- Lead internal project team meetings and meetings with the customer in the pre-sales phase and in handover meeting to delivery team.
- Manage opportunities in Salesforce, maintain the process through to Delivery phase.
What experience you need to be the successful Lead Technical Architect:
- A minimum of 10 years prior related work experience in professional services, ideally IT security.
- Extensive demonstrable relevant experience in professional services, pre-sales or customer support operations
- Experience in working with technical teams (system integration, implementation, solutions delivery) and in projects management.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone with all the above listed experience and attributes to become the new Lead Technical Architect for this influential organisation. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible or get in touch right away to register your interest.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.