|Location: Gloucestershire||Salary: £80000 - £90000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jack Pleon|
Lead Technology and Research Systems Engineer
Technology and Research Management is a key element in ensuring the very best capabilities can be incorporated in our wider portfolio of deliveries. The aim of this role is to lead a team that will explore the market place and academia for the latest innovation, theories and concepts and to ascertain if they are suitable for our customers. For the discoveries that are, investment will be given to advance these low TRL technologies with a view to integrating them in to the wider deliverables.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Lead Technology and Research Systems Engineer will include:
- A collaborative leader with experience in complex stakeholder management skills.
- A passion for discovering new technologies and a vision for how they can be used.
- A degree in Engineering, Science or Maths discipline. Masters preferred.
- Experience in Research and Development with the intent to integrate new capabilities in established programmes.
What experience you need to be the successful Lead Technology and Research Systems Engineer:
- Project Management
- Systems Architecture
- Knowledge and experience of UK MOD technical programmes
- Commercial IT Systems Experience.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Technology and Research Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
If you are interested in applying for this Lead Technology and Research Systems Engineer position you must eligible for UK security clearance up to SC level.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.