|Location: London||Salary: £30000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Nick Taylor||Job Published: 5 days ago|
Westminster + Flexible Home Working
£30,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
Legal Administrator needed for a well-known engineering & security organisation based in Westminster who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Legal Administrator that takes pride in their work.
As a Legal Administrator, you will be primarily supporting the teams with completing legal and administrative tasks when executing investment opportunities. You will also be providing occasional support to the Fixed Income desk. This will mainly involve tasks such as completing various investment, administrative and Know Your Customer forms with scope to be involved in reviewing and drafting simple legal documents and liaising with external legal counsel in time.
This role currently operates on a flexible hybrid working pattern. The nearest tube station would be St James's Park for ease of travel.
What the role of the Legal Administrator entails:
Some of the main duties of the Legal Administrator will include:
- Completing various administrative and investment forms and collecting signatures
- Taking primary responsibility for completing and managing KYC (Know Your Customer) forms and associated Q&A
- Maintaining records of common subscription documentation terms, investor definitions and tax data
- Reviewing and completing legal documents, including subscription documents, direct investment agreements, non-disclosure agreements and loan facility agreements, escalating to external legal counsel where required
- Completing initial reviews of limited partnership agreements, draft fund extension documentation, shareholder resolutions, loan facility amendments and waivers, escalating to external legal counsel where required
- Liaising and maintaining relationships with external legal counsel and giving feedback on their performance
What experience you need to be the successful Legal Administrator:
- Experience of working in a legal, company secretariat or administrator role
- Competency in MS Office is required
- General knowledge of the investment management industry, especially private assets is desirable but not essential
- University Bachelor's Law Degree / Completion of Legal Practice Course (LPC)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.