|Location: Crawley||Salary: Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Localization Manager needed for a highly reputable medical tech organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Localization Manager that takes pride in their work and has experience within the Localization/Internationalization industry to help drive our clients products to international markets quickly and efficiently.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e., Localization, Business, Linguistics etc. or equivalent industrial experience and have proven software and technical publications Project Management experience in the Translation/localization industry and managing localization of complex applications. If you have advanced Excel skills that would be a plus!
- Salary: £50,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Localization Manager will include:
- Participate in strategic and operational business planning initiatives to set department objectives and priorities that align with the global localization strategy. Define your team's goals and strategy, define team organization and structure, provide feedback and coaching to the team on a regular basis, and provide career development mentorship and advice.
- Work with the Technical Publication Managers to ensure commercial deadlines are facilitated and reflected in the localization roadmap for end user documentation and software graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Ensure staff members are adequately trained in assigned specialities and perform all job responsibilities successfully; set business-based performance objectives and regularly evaluate employee performance.
- Ability to identify and participate in departmental and business-related continuous improvement initiatives.
What experience you need to be the successful Localization Manager:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, presentation/communication skills.
- Current knowledge of advances in Information Development, including Agile methodologies beneficial.
- Strong team player in a multi-language/multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrable aptitude for strategic thinking and the ability to implement through others.
- Solid in-depth knowledge of internationalization and localization.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience related to the localization industry
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Localization Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.