|Location: Crawley||Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Lucy McDermott||Job Published: 12 days ago|
Localization Project Manager
Localization Project Manager needed for a highly reputable medical tech organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Localization Project Manager that takes pride in their work and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
The successful candidate would desirably have a relevant degree - i.e., Business, Languages, engineering etc. or equivalent industrial experience and have proven software and technical publications Project Management experience in the Translation/localization industry and managing localization of complex applications. If you have knowledge of .Net, C++, V Basic, XML or experience localizing with these, that would be a plus!
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Localization Project Manager will include:
- As part of the Localization Team, this is a varied and dynamic role within the Global Engineering business area, with daily responsibilities to manage and develop a range of the company's global Localization projects such as documentation, online help and graphical user interface.
- To help deliver our clients products to international markets quickly and efficiently. You will be self-starting and have the ability to work independently, you will be results driven and able to interpret Localization requirements effectively. You may also be required to instruct/coach other professionals within the publications group or outside.
- Working collaboratively with other functional areas of the global business, in addition to third party suppliers to bring our technical content in line with latest information systems. You will be required to travel internationally at times to support your Localization projects.
What experience you need to be the successful Localization Project Manager:
- IT competent with MSOffice tools for presentation and analysis.
- Fluent in English, but any other spoken languages will be considered a plus.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.
- Experience of automated localization workflows within a Translation Management System. Experience of World Server is considered a plus.
- Proven project management skills, logical, methodical and able to rationalize situations and problems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work collaboratively across global environments, drive effective relationships with stakeholders and work collaboratively in a multicultural environment.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Localization Project Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.