|Location: London, Greater London, England||Salary: £600 - £700 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you'll have the opportunity to hone your skills in Python and take pride in what you produce. You will work with other engineers on developing production software as well as rapid prototypes while advocating for high-quality engineering practices. Your responsibilities may include building trusted relationships with prospects, leading projects and taking an active role in client discussions surrounding creative ways machine learning can be used effectively throughout their business operations.
If you are looking for a career in ML in London with the opportunity to improve and implement these technologies, then this position is perfect for you. You will need strong fundamentals of machine learning as well as data science knowledge on tools and approaches. Additionally, skills such as model optimization or deployment should be at your fingertips along with excellent communication abilities that meet business needs through innovative solutions using AI/Cloud capabilities...
Your responsibilities as Machine Learning Engineer include:
- Taking vague requirements and translating them into models that solve real-world problems
- Running machine learning experiments using a programming language with machine learning libraries.
- Optimizing solutions for performance and scalability.
- Implementing custom machine learning code.
- Data engineering, i.e. ensuring a good data flow between database and backend systems.
- Data science, i.e. analyzing data and coming up with use cases
- MLOps, i.e. automating ML workflows with testing, reproducibility and metadata/feature storage; Designing ML architectures on GCP
Machine Learning Engineer Requirements
- Multiple years experience as an ML Engineer, ideally from a consulting background.
- Experience in orchestrating ML pipelines using KubeFlow Pipelines, or a GCP Managed orchestrator (e.g. AI Platform Pipelines, now Vertex Pipelines)
- Experience using TFX components such as TFDV, TFMA and TFTransform
- Experience in writing technical documentation
- Experience using GitHub and performing pull requests / merge requests, as well as exposure to CI/CD tools
- Experience in communicating technical topics to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in creating presentations and working in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Machine Learning Engineer - Contract
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.