|Location:||Salary: Up to £25000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jordan Tozer||Job Published: 17 days ago|
4 on 4 off
Maintenance Assistant needed for an FMCG Manufacturer based in Barnet who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Maintenance Assistant that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant qualification within Engineering and have a keen interest in within the FMCG market.
* Salary: £25,000
* Fantastic business to work for
* Pension Plan + other benefits
* Lots of training available
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Maintenance Assistant will include:
* Ensure all equipment and plant is maintained.
* Ensure all buildings and services are maintained.
* React to breakdowns.
* Report to chief engineer for daily duties.
* Carry out preventative maintenance checks, cleaning and lubrication of all equipment and plant following approved company methods.
* Trace and rectify faults in breakdown situations.
What experience you need to be the successful Maintenance Engineer:
* Electrical knowledge
* Plumbing knowledge
* Positive attitude towards colleagues and work
* Able to work under pressure
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Assistant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.