|Location: Glasgow||Salary: £32000 - £37000 per annum + Other Benefits|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jordan Tozer|
Multi-Skilled (Electrically Biased)
Looking for someone to start ASAP
Maintenance Engineer needed for a Food Manufacturing business based in Glasgow who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Maintenance Engineer that takes pride in their work undertaking tasks.
The successful candidate would have a relevant experience within Electrical & Mechanical Engineering and have a keen interest in within Engineering.
* Salary: £32,000 - £37,000 DOE
* Fantastic business to work for
* Great training and development opportunities
* Attractive benefits package
What The Role Entails
Some of the main duties of the Maintenance Engineer will include:
* Carrying out Planned and Reactive maintenance
* Invertors, Sensors, Relays, Motors, Belts, Bearings, Chains
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer! If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.