|Location: London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Scott||Job Published: 8 days ago|
London and surrounding ** PERMANENT ** Start ASAP! **
I am looking for a Maintenance Engineer with Rail Telecoms (CCTV / SISS / Security Systems) background, on behalf of my client, a leading rail technology company.
This role is offering an attractive salary + benefits (including callout, overtime and van) - Please call me for more info on the package!
You will be carrying out planned, preventative and reactive maintenance and installation works on Rail Telecoms systems, including CCTV, SISS, Alarms and Security Systems, therefore you must have previous experience within a similar role.
Your role will include being part of a callout rota which operates 24/7 (likely to be 1 in 3 weeks)
Typical Duties of a Maintenance Engineer
- Your role is to maintain rail telecoms equipment (including CCTV, SISS, Alarms, Security Systems, Public Address, Passenger Help Points Station) across the London and surrounding area.
- Carry out copper and fibre cable testing and fault repairs
- Respond to emergency faults on site - check, isolate and repair faults
- Carry out CCTV installations, testing and commissioning works
- Complete detailed fault / repairs reports
Qualifications and Experience required for a Maintenance Engineer
- HNC / HND or similar in telecommunications
- PTS / Sentinel card
- COSS (Controller of Site Safety)
- Full driving licence
- Understanding of basic networking and IP fundamentals
- Fibre and Copper cable termination, testing and fault rectifications (Coaxiel, Power, CAT5)
- Previous experience maintaining, testing and commissioning IP / Analogue CCTV assets
If you have a maintenance, installation and commissioning background, within rail telecoms and would be suitable for this role as Maintenance Engineer then please contact me or send your CV ASAP.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.