|Salary: £30000 - £36000.00 per annum
|Sector: Power & Utilities
|Contact: Millie Jackson
Job Title: Maintenance Engineer
Salary: Up to £34k - including an excellent benefits package
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Maintenance Engineer to join our dynamic team!
As a Maintenance Engineer you will be required to set up, inspect and run a range of generators/pumping equipment and various other plant items. You will identify and diagnose any faults to determine if the repairs can be carried out in house or return to manufacturer whilst also looking for proactive/pre-emptive maintenance opportunities to improve efficiencies. The successful candidate will get full familiarisation training and, where required HGV, FLT 15T & 2T licences.
Key Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer:
- Provide first line maintenance for PPM schedules.
- Responsible for fault finding and diagnosis
- Responsible for participating in the configuration of deployment tranches and assessing / isolation of the DBUE post deployment
- Where required, support training activities and the movement of equipment for activities other than emergency deployment
- React to the depot during emergency call out and attend off site locations during an emergency deployment.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed to be a Maintenance Engineer:
- Credible previous experience of working with plant and diesel engines with an aptitude for mechanical and/or electrical understanding
- Minimum of a NVQ2 or city and guilds in an industry related mechanical qualification
- 18th Edition qualification will be advantageous
- Ability to train to drive a 16tonne FLT as well as C PLUS E licence (LGV)
- All post holders must receive Driver familiarisation training or achieve appropriate Licences prior to driving
Join Our Team:
We're committed to providing a safe, collaborative, and rewarding work environment. Join our team of professionals and make a significant impact by ensuring the uninterrupted operation of critical equipment. If you are ready to take on this challenging and exciting role as a Maintenance Engineer, apply today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.