|Location: Dundee||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jamie Anscomb||Job Published: 27 days ago|
Maintenance Manager required for a client I am working with who are based in Dundee. The individual will be responsible for the day to day management and efficient running of the maintenance department at the newly built site. The team you are leading are key to ensure the plant runs at maximum production and reducing downtime on site.
- Competitive salary
- Pension Plan
Reporting to the Facility Manager as Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of the maintenance on a day to day basis, leading your team to ensure work load is covered.
- Managing the performance of employees and contractors on site
- Ensuring all maintenance teams are working within safety rules, health and safety policies and site procedures
- Working within the companies environmental and quality systems
- Work in accordance with safe systems of work and operation instructions
- Continue personal development
- Deputise for the facility manager
This is a great opportunity to join a new site within a leading business within the Energy from Waste Sector. To be successful you will need to be a trained engineer qualified to at least SCQF level 8 within an engineering discipline, IOSH certified, record of strong management and leadership within chemical, waste incineration, biomass, power generation, involving a high pressure steam raising plant.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.