|Location: Aylesbury||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus Package|
|Sector: Energy from Waste||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gavin Mortiboys||Job Published: 21 days ago|
Maintenance Manager required for one of the nation's leading waste and resource companies at their plant near Aylesbury. The Maintenance Manager will utilise their experience and knowledge of the principles and maintenance of plant process related to steam-powered electricity generation. You will have demonstratable people management skills in order to develop and support your team to the best of their abilities and ensure optimum output at all times.
The successful Maintenance Manager will desirably be degree educated or hold an HNC as a minimum, in a relevant subject and have at least five years' leadership experience in an engineering and maintenance function related to steam-powered electricity generation. As well as a detailed knowledge and understanding of health, safety and environmental legislation.
- Salary: up to £65,000 dependant on experience
- 25 days' holiday per annum
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme and life insurance
- Flexible benefits including high street savings, cycle to work scheme and Gymflex membership
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme and the Best Doctors Service
- Peer to peer recognition scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Some of the main duties of the Maintenance Manager will include
- Manage, supervise, plan and co-ordinate departmental activities
- Develop, deliver and review facility maintenance procedures
- Build and maintain a team working culture
- Manage and optimise out of hours maintenance cover arrangements
- Plan and manage equipment and/or facility outages
- Deputise for the General Manager as required
What experience you need to be the successful Maintenance Manager:
- At a minimum, a HNC qualification in a relevant engineering discipline
- At least five years' senior leadership and supervisory experience in an engineering and maintenance function related to steam-powered electricity generation
- Knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation relevant to steam-powered electricity generation
- Detailed knowledge and experience of Safe Systems of Work, Safety Rules and Permit for Work Systems relating to steam-powered electricity generation
- Detailed knowledge of, and experience in, the principles and maintenance of process plant related to steam-powered electricity generation
- Experience of working in a technically challenging and value-driven culture
- To be computer literate, able to interrogate computer-based maintenance management systems and digital control systems and use the data to positively influence outcomes
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly, so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.