|Location: Hatfield||Salary: £30000 - £36000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zoe Warrington||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Tunnels Maintenance Technician (x3)
Tunnels Maintenance Technician (multiple) needed for a well-known multinational infrastructure organisation based in Hatfield to join the team working on one of the busiest motorways in the UK. Tunnels Maintenance Technician will be required to carry out all type of Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance work with or without direct supervision as instructed by the Maintenance Manager/Supervisor.
The successful Tunnels Maintenance Technician must have either an ECS card or hold their 18th Edition qualification. Successful individual must also have good customer service skills, ability to work under pressure and have a confident and professional manner as well as having a keen interest in being a Maintenance Technician. If you have a card in one or more of the following that would be a plus MEWPS, Confined spaces training, Inspection & Testing C&G 2391
- Salary: £34,000 - £36,000 per annum
- 25 day's holidays
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
Some of the main duties of the Tunnels Maintenance Technician will include:
- Be conversant with the operation of all electrical/mechanical plant, within the Dartford River Crossing and other M25 Tunnels, under normal and emergency conditions and be capable of operating systems under local or remote control
- Responsible for safe electrical isolations carried out on site
- Carry out Planned Maintenance and defect repair work on a range of electrical equipment which includes Switchgear, Transformers, Pumps, Fans, VSDs, lighting and associated control gear etc
- Complete any records as required, including daily worksheets, and maintenance report sheets
- Read drawings and carry out fault finding and repairs
What experience you need to be the successful Tunnels Maintenance Technician:
- Relevant qualifications e.g. City & Guilds;
- 18th Edition of the IET Wiring Regulations;
- Knowledge and experience of generators and switchgear to 11KV
- ECS card holder will been seen as a bonus
- CSCS card holder
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Tunnels Maintenance Technician to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.