|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £35000 - £42000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Hannah Baker||Job Published: 29 days ago|
Management Accountant needed for a well-known infrastructure services organisation based in Kent who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Management Accountant that takes pride in their work.
The successful candidate must be fully qualified in either ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent and have a keen interest in accounting. If you have previous experience using Oracle that would be a plus!
- Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Private health care
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Management Accountant will include:
- Leading and coaching management accounts assistants
- Preparing group daily cash reports for submission to senior management
- Assisting with daily, monthly and quarterly cash management and forecast
- Preparing and reviewing the overhead annual budget
- Assisting with month- end close and preparation of the board and accounts pack
What experience you need to be the successful Management Accountant:
- Newly qualified in ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Experience in leading a team
- Previous experience using Oracle
- Excellent communication skills
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.