|Location: London||Salary: Bonus + Package|
|Sector: Real Estate||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Oliver Jones|
Managing Director (Renewable Energy), London
Negotiable Salary + Comp Package
London based opportunity for a Managing Director level to join a renewable energy investor, to lead the growth of the business and team.
- Devise and implement overall strategy
- Liaise with owners and board of directors, to discuss and implement optimal growth, strategy, development and operation. .
- Drive and implement an entrepreneurial, professional, cost conscious and honest corporate culture and values
- Originate acquisitions and drive the company's growth within the UK battery storage sector
- Originate pipeline and asset acquisition
- Lead due diligence, feasibility studies and analysis of potential sites and transaction execution
- Negotiate optimisation contracts with leading root to market provides
- Negotiate EPC and O&M contracts
- Devise and implement a revenue management strategy vis a vis RTMs
- Generate and approve business plans & budgets
- Contract and manage external stakeholders - legal teams, technical advisors, planning experts, market advisors etc.
- Manage tax and financial planning
- Manage investor and lender relations
- Engage with local stakeholders, communities, councils and planning authorities as well as regulators where required
- Implement best practices across all functions
- Originate and lead debt and equity funding negotiations
- Support and set KPIs & manage employee performance by establishing clear goals and expectations
- Work in cooperation with the finance team, facilitating efficient monitoring of projects budgets, bookkeeping and reporting to lenders.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Significant experience in and clear understanding of the UK renewable energy and BESS market
- Strong track record and experience in working with DNOs, TSO, national grid and related service providers
- Experience in working with EPC contractors and related service providers within the renewable energy / storage industry
- Proven experience in working with Route to Market providers and asset managing the revenue stack.
- Proven experience and track record in negotiating and leading negotiations on debt and equity.
- Proven experience in managing people and teams, holding previous senior roles within companies in the renewable energy sector.
- Strong financial acumen- budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.