|Location: Warwickshire||Salary: £68000 - £85000 per annum + car & package|
|Sector: Commercial, Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 9 days ago|
Managing Quantity Surveyor
£68,000 to £85,000 + car & package
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Managing Quantity Surveyor to join a leading main contractor working on a major infrastructure project in the West Midlands. The Managing Quantity Surveyor will be joining an experienced team delivering a variety of ground engineering services from piling to soil stabilisation and land remidiation on one of the largest construction projects in Europe. As a senior member of the team, you'll play a key role in ensuring commercial processes are in place and you'll be supporting the Commercial Director with the development of the team.
Some of the Managing Quantity Surveyors key duties will include:
- Managing the administration of contracts
- Support the project team with commercial and contractual issues
- Prepare all commercial and contractual correspondence
- Preparation of internal and external valuations and financial reports
- Negotiation of sub-contracts and payments to sub-contractors
- Identify and prepare any claims
- Agree final accounts
- Supporting junior members of the team
- Supporting the CM with the day to day running of the team
The successful Managing Quantity Surveyorwill be offered a role that includes a structured career path with clear progression to Commercial Manager and beyond, exposure to a high value, high profile project and a competitive starting salary & package that includes:
- Starting salary of £68,000 to £85,000 per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Private healthcare
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Yearly pay & performance reviews
Managing Quantity Surveyors considering this opportunity will need to have previous experience working within the infrastructure, civil engineering or utilities sectors. You'll also need to be familiar with the NEC suite of contracts and live within a reasonable commute of the site office in Coleshill.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, get in touch with Matt Clegg at Gold Group today.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.