|Location: Stafford||Salary: Negotiable|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Millie Jackson|
Job Title: Manufacturing Support Engineer
Clearance: Need to be eligible for SC Clearance (UK eyes only)
A world leading Defence, security, transport and energy company are looking for a Manufacturing Support Engineer to join their dynamic team!
You will be required to plan, organise and control the issue of the Manufacturing and Purchasing Documents within the company in line with BSI, MoD, and Worldwide Engineering Standards as required by the business. This role will support the Manufacturing Engineers to ensure a smooth introduction of new and existing designs of complex electro-mechanical equipment from development to manufacture.
Key Responsibilities of a Manufacturing Support Engineer:
- Control and issue of documentation for Manufacturing.
- Control and issue of documentation for Supply Chain.
- Creation of Project family trees containing shop orders.
- Maintaining BSI, MOD, and Worldwide standards data base.
- Maintaining pre-IFS document archive.
- Maintaining historical data bases (drawings, Ser No's).
- Maintaining and controlling company calibration data base and equipment/tooling.
- To support the Manufacturing Engineers as and when required
- Work off site with suppliers ensuring deliveries and quality targets are maintained
- Have knowledge of modern PCB assembly processes
- Source and raise Departmental purchase requisitions
- Ordering and maintain stocks for assembly department PPE.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience needed:
- HNC/HND in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing management techniques
- IPC 620 qualification or equivalent.
- Knowledge of internal and ISO9001; 2015 Quality Management Systems.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental Management.
- Knowledge of modern PCB assembly processes.
- Knowledge of modern manufacturing management techniques.
- Knowledge of Solid Works or similar programs.
- Knowledge of 5S continuous improvement and 7W waste elimination processes.
- Awareness of ESD.
- Ability to achieve full SC security clearance, due to the nature of our business.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.