|Location: Essex, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Zak Mendoza||Job Published: 22 days ago|
Manufacturing Technician needed for a highly reputable Defence & Technology organisation based in the Essex. The Manufacturing Technician is responsible for supporting the production line on a daily basis, trouble shooting and resolving issues as well as planning ahead and implementing various continuous improvement initiatives.
The role of the Manufacturing Technician will also involve working closely with Engineering, Manufacturing Management, Quality and Equipment Maintenance so strong communication skills with a keen eye for continuous improvement are essential. Previous experience in a hands-on production manufacturing role is key, as is someone with some knowledge of using SAP or ERP systems.
The responsibilities of a Manufacturing Technician include:
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Production line support, development and problem solving
- Product inspection
- Scrap Monitoring and Recording
- Customer Returns and RMAs
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Change Requests (CRs)
To be a successful Manufacturing Technician you must be able to show:
- Ability to recognise and report production issues
- Experience of leading training
- Ability to train, encourage and motivate others
- Ability to communicate to all organisational levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in assisting in implementation of solutions to production problems
- Responsibility of delivering to specified targets
- IT Literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Manufacturing Technician to progress their career witha well respected company. If you are interested, please apply quickly!
Please note that eligibility for UK security clearance up to SC level is required for the Manufacturing Technician position.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.