|Location: Hampshire||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Maritime Combat System Lead Engineer
Maritime Combat System Lead Engineer needed for a well-known aerospace organisation based in Hampshire who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Maritime Combat System Lead Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of the whole engineering life cycle.
The successful candidate would desirably have approximately 10 years' experience as a successful Engineer and ideally worked on front end of programs and can shape things. As well as having a keen interest in System Engineering.
- Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum
- 25 day's holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Maritime Combat System Lead Engineer will include:
- Generation of common, tailored technical solutions for programmes and opportunities within the domain, and alignment with business and commercial elements of solutions.
- Leadership of multi-disciplined technical staff assigned across the domain, including permanently-assigned staff and staff shared with other activities.
- Analyze business & market strategies and developing product/technology roadmap(s) for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Providing visibility of activities to stakeholders.
What experience you need to be the successful Maritime Combat System Lead Engineer:
- Proven experience with and leadership of successful design, implementation, integration, test, installation and acceptance of Maritime Combat Systems.
- Able to support Systems Engineering tasking - requirements analysis, decomposition, allocation, systems integration and testing.
- Working knowledge of current Defence Standards as applicable to the maritime combat systems domain.
- Experience of supporting Business Development and Capture Teams in pursuit of new opportunities including operational analysis, preliminary solution definition, solution design and preparation and delivery of proposal material including schedule and cost estimates.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Maritime Combat System Lead Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.