|Location: Bristol||Salary: £45000 - £65000 per annum + Package + Remote Working|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Jeremy Farley||Job Published: 7 days ago|
Job Title: Maritime Systems Engineer
Location: Plymouth, Bristol, Glasgow
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 + Package + Remote Working
Key Skills: Maritime, Systems, Submarine, Vanguard, Dreadnought, Defence, Engineering, CADMID, JSP, DSA, Risk, Safety, Hazard Management, Review, MoD, Clients
An experienced Maritime Systems Engineer is required to play a key role in providing expert services to a number of clients and organisations, supporting both in service and next generation Submarine platforms throughout the full life-cycle, from concept to disposal.
What are we looking for in our next Maritime Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a Systems/Engineering discipline
- Have knowledge/experience of Submarine support organisations
- Experience of Technical Assurance and Maturity Assessment of the Maritime CADMID cycle
- Regulatory Interface and Support e.g. DSA 02-DMR, JSP 430, JSP538, JSP518
- Safety Case development and management
- Standards / Policy / Guidance review and update
- Strong skills and experience in: Requirements Analysis, System Design, Integration, Verification & Validation and Test
- Strong Negotiation and Analytical skills
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Maritime Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Maritime Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.