|Location: England||Salary: £20 - £22.60 per hour|
|Sector: Medical Devices||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Simon Cowley|
An exciting working from home contract opportunity for a Quality professional to join one of the worlds largest Medical Device companies and develop and improve their Quality Management System, provide training and consultation and resolve procedural breakdowns.
The contract is expected to run until December 2021.
The Quality professional will need a strong understanding of EU Medical Device Regulations so that they can adapt and implement new Quality processes and systems in order to conform to the EU MDR 2017/745 governing the new obligations and responsibilities for all Medical Device businesses.
The role will include working on multiple QMS (Quality Management Systems) and require candidates to demonstrate leadership skills.
More generally the successful quality contractir will;
- Leads and participates in quality system improvement initiatives, with specific focus on EUMDR requirements. Determines root causes of quality issues and develops corrective actions and recommendations. Ensures quality systems are effectively deployed and suggests process changes when appropriate.
Ideal Quality contractors should be/have;
- Knowledge of EU MDR 2017/745
* Medical device experience (2-5yrs)
* Project delivery experience (as part of core team, management would be a bonus but not required)
* Excellent communication skills, able to influence peers and leaders in cross-functional environments
* Self-starter, able to work effectively, and with agility, under limited supervision
* EMEA based (UK/IE preferred)
* Familiar with Office applications and Adobe artwork files
The PAYE pay rate is between £20 and £22.60 per hour and is considered in scope for IR35
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.