|Location: Bristol||Salary: TBC ON APPLICATION|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Jack Pleon|
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Mechanical Engineer will include:
- Support Performance Reviews Prep and briefing
- Technical Engineering Working Group
- Upkeep of Engineering management plans and Workbooks
- Conduct GEAR ISSA and review
- Incident failures (non safety)
- Incident failures (safety)
- Safety notices (draft/raise/rescind)
- Engineering notices (draft/raise/rescind)
- Support to trials/development days
- Unit visits / user groups
- Reliability and Maintainability assessments
- Responding to technical queries
Ideal candidates will have an Automotive background.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.