|Location: Maidenhead||Salary: £30 - £35 per hour|
|Sector: Pharmaceuticals, Client Delivery, Medical Communications, Medical Devices, Life Sciences||Type: Contract|
|Contact: Matt Scott||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Medical Affairs Executive
Medical Affairs Executive required by a pharmaceutical organisation based in Maidenhead to assist with new product development and launches, approval of promotional activities in accordance with relevant legislation. The Medical Affairs Executive will support the supply of accurate clinical and technical information for a number of new products, ensure external stakeholders are informed of new product launches or discontinuations, and collaborate with internal departments assisting in the creation of and amending literature such as patient information leaflets and product label information
The successful Medial Affairs Executive will be degree educated in a relevant subject, have a background of working within the pharmaceuticals industry with a working knowledge of advertising codes of practice.
Some of the main duties of the Medical Affairs Executive will include:
- Provide medical review and approval of promotional materials and activities in accordance with applicable Codes of Practice and regulations, Company policy and any other relevant regulations
- Assist in development of new claims for key brands
- Partner and collaborate with internal departments as appropriate e.g. Hub Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Customer Development, Shopper Marketing, Customer Services, and Commercial Activation Managers
- Assist in the defence of key claims upon challenge by competitor companies and challenge on competitor advertising as appropriate
- Participate in the production of written documents, including clinical overviews and umbrella branding statements to be submitted to regulatory agencies as required, with support from Senior Medical Affairs Executives
- Liaise with 3rd party outsourcing agents to ensure that enquiries are handled efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Populate and maintain in-house Medical Affairs systems
What experience you need to be the successful Medical Affairs Executive:
- Degree in Pharmacy or a Life Science (preferred 2:1 or above)
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/OTC Industry within a medical role (must have copy review experience if a medical information background
- Working knowledge of relevant advertising codes of practice (PAGB/ABPI) desirable
- Experience within consumer healthcare / OTC an advantage
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to build and establish strong and productive relationships
This really is an opportunity not to be missed for a Medical Affairs Executive to progress their career with a well-known organisation. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.