|Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire||Salary: £100 - £120 per hour|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Henocq|
- Directs the operational function in medical affairs to achieve organizational objectives.
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for products related to Phase IIIb, Phase IV trials, solicited and non-solicited studies, publications, and so on.
- At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals
- Manages the design and implementation plans of medical affairs program, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects.
- Manages and delegates work of direct reports.
- Establishes accountability for assignments.
- Manages creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use by internal stakeholders.
- Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
- Supports technical training needs of partners.
- Manages review of promotional material. Implements plans for clinical trials, including protocol, staffing and budgeting as it relates to business initiatives.
- Ensures that trials/registries are conducted according to all applicable guidelines, regulations, company procedures and high ethical/quality standards.
- Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
- Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
- Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
- Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
- Must be a final signatory as per ABPI Code of Practice
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.