|Location: Suffolk||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Power & Utilities||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Paige Brooks||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Military Family Housing Manager
Military Family Housing Manager or Accommodation Manager needed for a well-known utilities and construction organization based in Suffolk, who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded
Military Family Housing Manager that takes pride in their work.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Military Family Housing Manager will include:
- Manage the delivery of Engineering M&E, Fabric maintenance, Grounds, Change of Occupancy Maintenance (COM) and extra works, ensuring they are delivered within Target SLA, effectively and efficiently, maintaining compliance at all locations and driving service improvements as required.
- The MFH Manager will play a key role in developing relationships and engaging with Stakeholders and industry partners to ensure that Military Families receive a holistic and seamless service. In line with this, you will be the focal point for client and customer meetings, ensuring all reporting is submitted in a timely manner
- Champion and lead the departmental staff engagement and communications strategy, ensuring monthly one-to-ones take place and there is regular 'huddles' with the team.
- Ensure all new starters receive all mandatory training and inductions and complete all relevant Covid-19 risk assessments in a timely manner upon employment commencement
- Conduct appraisals of direct reports and support their ongoing professional development.
- Lead, plan, communicate and deliver agreed change initiatives on programme to improve performance
What experience you need to be the successful: Military Family Housing Manager
- Have or be able to pass Security Clearance
- BIFM or related qualification
- Management qualification (desirable)
- Working in a housing or Defence environment would be advantageous
- Managing a large team and contractors
- Experience of dealing with HR issues.
- Financial acumen
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Military Family Housing Manager to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.