|Location: Wimbledon||Salary: £50000 - £54000 per annum + Company Van|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Hannah Baker|
Mobile Gas Engineer
London - Chelsea - Sutton
£54,000 + Van
Mobile Gas Engineer needed for a well-known construction organisation based in London who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Mobile Gas Engineer that takes pride in their work with an in-depth knowledge of ensuring all PPMs are carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification.
The successful candidate must have appropriate Combustion/Gas/Oil Qualifications and have a keen interest in becoming a Mobile Gas Engineer. You will be the go-to person looking after a large team therefore managerial experience is needed. If you have Legionella & Asbestos awareness that will be a plus!
- Salary: £50,000 - £54,000 per annum
- Company Van
- 25 day's holiday
- Pension Plan
- Career Progression
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Mobile Gas Engineer will include:
- Ensure all PPM's is carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works
- Reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made
- Plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order
- Ensure that suitable spares are available to carry out both maintenance and reactive works. To provide parts lists and estimated timescales to carry out remedial works
- Complete Method Statements and Risk Assessments and used for all tasks undertaken
- Undertake mandatory training and skill related training as required by the business
What experience you need to be the successful Mobile Gas Engineer:
- Appropriate Combustion/Gas/Oil Qualifications essential
- A recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience is essential
- ACS Commercial and Domestic Gas Qualifications - CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1, CKR1, CPA1, COCN1, CORT1, CIGA1, ICPN1, CDGA1, TPCP1, COCNGLP1PD
- Must have a full clean drivers' licence
- Legionella awareness (preferable - can provide training)
- Asbestos awareness (preferable but not essential)
- MEWP Licence (preferable but not essential)
- First aid trained (preferable but not essential)
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mobile Gas Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.