|Salary: £31000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Van + Fuel Card provided
|Sector: Power & Utilities, Engineering
|Contact: Kayleigh Budgen
We are looking for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer with a background in Air Conditioning to join our team in Birmingham and surrounding areas on a permanent basis. The mobile Maintenance Engineer position will be based out of Birmingham and will cover client sites in Coleshill, Warwick, Shrewsbury and Royal Leamington Spa
Duties of the Mobile Maintenance Engineer role?
- Ensure all PPM is carried out in accordance with the maintenance specification and documented in real time using the PDA
- All relevant paperwork is completed regarding PPM, reactive and breakdown works
- Reactive tasks throughout the sites are completed and be proactive in highlighting areas where improvements can be made
- Plant faults and defects are swiftly remedied to maintain plant in serviceable order
- Undertake Point of Work Risk Assessment (POWRA) prior to starting work evidencing it is safe to proceed
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared and used for all tasks undertaken
- To attend site in response to breakdowns or failures of the equipment outside of normal working hours (call outs). Take part in the regional on-call rota
What can we offer you?
On offer is a salary of £31,000 - £38,000 dependant on experience and benefits package, which includes;
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Life Cover
- Employee discount shopping schemes on major brands and retailers
- Gym membership discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Holiday purchase scheme
- 2 corporate social responsibility days per year
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Attractive Employee Referral Rewards Scheme
- Access to our growing employee networks including RISE (BAME), LGBTQI+, Working Parents, YPN (Young Persons Network) and our Disability Network
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and access to mental wellbeing app
What you will need for the Mobile Maintenance Engineer role:
- A recognised industry qualification will be required, and previous experience in a similar role is essential. E.g Fgas and Airconditioning qualification
- Experience of working in Facilities Management
- Must have a full clean driver's licence
- NVQ level 2/3 plumbing qualifications
- Legionella awareness (preferable - can provide training)
Applicants for the Mobile Maintenance Engineer role must have a Full UK drivers licence and right to work in the UK.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.