|Location: London||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Gautam Raval||Job Published: 28 days ago|
Mobile Phone Repair Technician Level 2 - North London
I am recruiting on behalf of a successful mobile and gadgets repair specialist who are recruiting for a Level 2 Mobile Phone Repair Technician to join their busy team in North London.
My client is looking to recruit a mobile phone repair technician level 2 / level 3 with previous experience of both iOS / Android devices including tablets / phones as well as laptop repair to join their busy team.
As a mobile phone repair technician, you will be part of a business that follows a very much family feel ethos where you all work hard / play hard with lots of team bonding, progression and ultimately providing good customer service.
Mobile Phone Repair Technician Benefits:
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays
- Regular team bonding
- Opportunities for progression
- Bonus scheme
- Sick pay
- Company pension
- Employee discounts
Mobile Phone Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- To consistently ensure that the efficiency and quality of each repair processed is to an extremely high standard.
- Create a culture of exceptional customer service through an efficient and high quality repair service at all times.
- Organise and communicate with the front of house team on orders to ensure that customers are kept updated on their order to ensure that they receive excellent customer service.
- Ensure that all procedures and repairs comply with Health & Safety at all times through all procedures and ensure that the store is a safe working environment at all times.
- Follow directions from the Store head technician as they lead the technical team throughout trading.
- Serve customers.
Mobile Phone Repair Technician Essential Skills:
- 3+ years experience repairing smartphones and tablets (iPhones, Samsungs, iPad, MacBooks). (Level 2)
- Ideally 2+ years repairing computers.
- Level 2 repair experience
- Level 3 repair experience is desirable
- Energetic and proactive with an excellent customer focus
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.