|Location: Dorset, England||Salary: Package|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Modelling & Simulation Engineer
Salary: Dependent Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Modelling, Simulation, Defence, Aerospace, MATLAB, Simulink, Wireless Systems, LTE, Long-Term Evolution, Link Budget, Analysis, Antennas, Surveillance, Telecommunications. Systems, Validation, Scenario
An experienced Modelling & Simulation Engineer is required to play a key role in driving the development work package aligned to key NATO programmes, specifically working on an array of operational training programmes centred around electronic warfare. You will be providing realistic training in order to be able to operate in real time situations.
So, what will you be doing as a Modelling & Simulation Engineer?
- Owning of Link Budget
- Own the end to end system simulation
- Creation of required scenarios to model
- Create and validate simulations
What are we looking for in our next Modelling & Simulation Engineer?
- Degree Educated in an Engineering or Engineering related discipline
- Have Simulation experience of Complex Wireless Systems - LTE
- Experience in MATLAB - Ideally SIMULINK
- Experience of Link Budget Analysis
- Have an understanding of Antennas/Surveillance/Telecommunications & installed performance
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Modelling & Simulation Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Modelling & Simulation Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.