|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
Mulesoft Developer - Amsterdam
The opportunity has arisen for a Mulesoft Developer to join as existing team in Amsterdam working on an ecommerce project.
Mulesoft is used as technology to connect various internal and external systems with the web-shop.
Mulesoft Developers are part of cross-functional feature teams working together with back-end developers, front-end developers and QAs for Salesforce Commerce Cloud web-shop. It means that the teams are using common sprints, have the same PO and work closely together with other roles.
As a Mulesoft Developer you will :
- Write production-ready code, test it and make it live
- Test Mule code by doing unit and integration testing
- Support Mulesoft application in production (typically available engineers plan some rotation). During that time there's need to monitor chats and be able to reply in case of high priority incidents.
- Participate in sprint and quarterly planning
Mulesoft Developer skill requirements
- Lead developer with experience in Mulesoft (Mule 3 & Mule 4) who:
- Can guide the other 2 Mulesoft developers
- Can design new integrations & propose improvements
- Can and wants to do hands-on development as well
- Is willing to be stand-by support
- Ideally also basic knowledge on Anypoint, Openshift, Jenkins
- Can easily translate technical topics to functional impact
- Reaches out proactively towards team, PO and stakeholders
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.