|Location: Salisbury||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Defence, Engineering||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Taylor|
Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer - Electrical Bias
Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer needed for a leading multinational defence organisation based in the Salisbury area who are looking to employ an experienced and well-rounded Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer that takes pride in their work.
The successful Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer would desirably be educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification. Experience wise, we desire a candidate who has dealt with planned maintenance and reactive works across all disciplines of building and facilities services, with a key competency in either electrical or mechanical maintenance.
If you have an electrical bias, 18th edition and previous work on large scale plant, or military sites that would be a plus!
What the role of the Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer entails:
Some of the main duties of the Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer will include:
- Provide maintenance support (including installations; planned, preventive & corrective maintenance) in relation to site services, plant / equipment & buildings
- Prioritisation of work programme to satisfy business needs
- Form part of the on call rota within the Maintenance Team
- Ensure robust application of health, safety & environmental procedures & processes
- Ensure maintenance standards and quality of work delivered are to the required level
- Oversee the conduct of contractors on site; monitoring the implementation & performance of tasks allocated
What experience you need to be the successful Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer:
- Engineering / Technical qualification: Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 (in a relevant discipline electrical or mechanical)
- Good knowledge and level of competency in other areas of building services (BMS, electrical or mechanical services)
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Must have 18th edition
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Multi Skilled Building Services Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
In order to apply, candidates must possess or be eligible to obtain UK SC Clearance.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.