|Location: Kent||Salary: £28000 - £32000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Sector: Water & Waste Management||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Adrienne Kettlewell||Job Published: 13 days ago|
Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer)
We are looking for a motivated Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer) to join a market leading Renewable Energy company in Kent. Reporting directly to the engineering manager you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer) to join a growing organisation offering progressive training and development. As a company they are keen to grow their employee's skill sets, whilst being supported by a welcoming team of engineers.
- Waste Source: Layer Manure
- Technology: Anaerobic digestion in conjunction with CHP and biomethane production
- Electricity Capacity: up to 500KW
- Thermal Energy Capacity: up to 500KW
- Biomethane production capacity up to 6MW
What the Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer) role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer):
- Providing both Reactive & PPM maintenance tasks without supervision
- Working on a variety of production machinery tasks without supervision
- Being involved in Project Work
- Fault Finding both Electrical & Mechanical tasks without supervision
- Testing on both Electrical & Mechanical tasks without supervision
- Carry out planned and non-planned maintenance tasks without supervision
- Working with PLC's
- Adhering to all health & safety on site
- 24hour on call service
- Review and update plant machinery maintenance documents
Some of the Skills and Qualifications required for the Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer) role:
- Maintenance Experience
- NVQ/BTEC Level 3 - Engineering
- 18th Edition
- Fault Finding ability both Electrical and Mechanical
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Engineer (Plant Engineer) to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.