|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Charlie Ringer||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Naval Architect Needed
Based in Bristol
£35,000 - £55,000 dep on experience.
I am looking for a Naval Architect capable of providing design and analytical consultancy services for a range of marine based projects. Successful candidates will be joining a small team of Naval Architects supporting both defence and commercial marine clients on varied projects.
The successful applicant will meet the following minimum requirements:
- Degree or masters in Naval Architecture
- Experience working as a Naval Architect, Design Engineer or Engineer on marine projects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Working toward Chartered Engineer status
It is to your advantage if you meet any or all the following additional requirements:
- MEng or MSc
- Extensive experience working in the industry
- Broad understanding of the marine domain
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary project environment
- Experience of managing a project or task from its inception through to completion
Please note that to be considered you must be eligible to obtain high level government clearances:
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.