|Location: London||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Nick Walmisley|
Network Engineer - £30,000 - £40,000
Are you experienced in supporting a helpdesk? Do you want to work in an award-winning technology company? If you have the helpdesk knowledge and do want to be within a top technology business this role could be for you.
Looking at Network Engineers to support their customers with a variety of technical queries. Ideally you will have experience in Gamma and have a strong working knowledge of helpdesk on VoIP.
You will gain exposure to multiple technologies and have the chance to work with highly talented people that can help offer guidance to improve your skills.
- Testing and providing solutions to users
- Troubleshooting and performing diagnostics to determine root causes of faults
- Supporting junior engineers when required
- Provide out of hours support on call rota once every 4 weeks
- Working within SLAs and adhering to support processes
- Monitoring of systems to identify issues within the network
- 1-2 Years' experience in a technical support environment troubleshooting & configuring VoIP systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem-solving ability
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Positive attitude and very punctual
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Experience of using service desk software / CRM systems
- Understanding and troubleshooting WiFi
Required Technical Skills
- Routing protocols (RIP, BGP, OSPF)
- Configuration of switches and routers
- VLANs and trunking, Q-in-Q
- TCP/IP, SIP, STP, DNS, DHCP
- Linux OS
- Network management systems
- Bandwidth Management
- Traffic shaping
If you are an individual that wants to join a company that can offer true progression and invest into your career, then this role will be ideal.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.