|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £33000 - £38000 per annum|
|Sector: Utilities & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Network Engineer - Water Utilities
£33,000 - £38,000
Salary - Competitive, 24 days annual leave, plus company car or car allowance, company share incentive plan and pension scheme.
Permanent, 40 hours per week
This is a well-established business with many offices situated in the UK as well as worldwide.
They cover sectors from; Environmental, Health & Safety, Design & Development, Transportation, Energy, Water, Defence and government services and property.
The role forms part of their continued success in delivering their clients Water Distribution and Network Optimisation projects.
These projects are responsible for the successful delivery of a number of regulatory Performance Commitments (PCs), specifically about Leakage, Levels of Service and Water Quality.
Travel will be required; therefore, a full driving licence is essential.
Responsibilities associated with this role include;
* Supervision and effective management of a small team of network operatives and technicians
Small project and programme delivery including:
* Distribution Network Asset investigations
* Leakage Analytics
* Report Production
* Client Presentations
* Supporting our clients in exceeding on their committed PCs
* Maintenance of high standards of customer service and care
* Collaboration with other colleagues to develop new ideas and opportunities.
We are looking for an individual with the following attributes:
* Strong Health and Safety awareness
* HNC in Engineering or equivalent
* Industry experience
* An understanding of the design and operation principles of potable water distribution networks
* Strong numerical skills
* Good data analysis, interpretation and manipulation skills
* Good report writing and communication skills
* Full UK driving licence.
* Experience of regulatory corporate reporting systems eg WaternetTM, Netbase
* Experience of client interfacing and liaison with operational or asset staff
* Knowledge of water companies Serviceability Measures and Performance Commitments